Sunday, August 7, 2011

About

When I joined a non-life insurance company in 1981, I didn't know that I will have a career in the insurance industry.  Although I am a Certified Public Accountant, I handled different positions with different insurance companies such as in underwriting, marketing, reinsurance, claims, and finance.

Statistics gathered by the Philippine Insurers and Reinsurers Association (PIRA) shows that Filipinos are still not insurance conscious despite the devastation wrought by typhoons Ondoy and Pepeng on 2009.

I hope that through this blog, I could help them to understand what is insurance and why it is important for us to have an insurance protection.

If you have something to share about insurance, please feel free to send your comments, suggestions, and reactions here.

No comments:

Post a Comment